Re: XML documentation question - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: XML documentation question
Date
List pgsql-docs
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On Monday 27 April 2009 20:20:29 Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > I updated the text to:
> >
> >     The following functions return XML Schema documents similar to the
> >     mappings produced by the corresponding functions above:

OK, that is what is in our SGML now.

> Sorry, that is completely wrong.

You did just email "sounds good", but were mistaken, right?

> Are you aware of what "XML Schema" is?  Should that perhaps be explained in
> the docs?

Uh, it would be nice to explain it, yes.  My guess it that the paragraph
is much too short and needs perhaps an addtional sentence, but I have no
clue what it should be.