Re: [BUGS] BUG #4768: FATAL:could not reattach to shared memory:487 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #4768: FATAL:could not reattach to shared memory:487
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Ghislain ROUVIGNAC wrote:
> Stopping and starting does not seem to fix the problem.
>
> I stopped and started my Windows server today.
> The problem reappeared the second time I launched my db update scripts.

OK, so you have a reproducible case, which is good for debugging but bad
for you.  ;-)

I am sending this email over to the hackers list in the hope someone can
help diagnose this.

http://enterprisedb.com