Re: small but useful patches for text search - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: small but useful patches for text search
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday 17 March 2009 09:38:59 Bruce Momjian wrote:
> You are assuming that only commit-fest work is required to get us to
> beta.  You might remember the long list of open items I faced in January
> that I have whittled down, but I still have about twenty left.

I think part of the perception of the project sitting around doing nothing
isn't so much that you/tom are doing nothing, but others who were doing
review or coding features are now caught in limbo. One of the things the
commitfest has been successful at is helping delegate code review. Perhaps we
need to take a fresh look at your list of twenty things and see what can be
delegated out to others.

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net