Re: small but useful patches for text search - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: small but useful patches for text search
Date
List pgsql-hackers
It's not like my opinion has any weight but still,

On Tuesday 17 March 2009 16:15:21 Robert Haas wrote:
> either make the release happen on time, or we can get all of the
> patches reviewed, but we can only do both if the committers have the
> time and energy to make that happen.  Do you disagree?

Sure I do.
You can either have time based release or feature based one. Full stop.

That do not depend on time and energy of people involved, nor to their role in
the community (contributor, reviewer, commiter, beta tester, etc)

Regards,
--
dim