Re: Abnormal performance difference between Postgres and MySQL - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Akos Gabriel
Subject Re: Abnormal performance difference between Postgres and MySQL
Date
List pgsql-performance
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:43:49 -0600 -n
Farhan Husain <russoue@gmail.com> írta:

OK, you have two options:

1. Learn to read carefully, and differentiate between work_mem and
shared_buffers options. Lower work_mem and rise shared_buffers as
others wrote.
2. Leave Postgresql alone and go for Oracle or Microsoft SQL...

Rgds,
Akos

--
Üdvözlettel,