Re: [GENERAL] 8.3 doc issue - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: [GENERAL] 8.3 doc issue
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009, Dave Page wrote:

> Surely the correct fix is to do an http level permanent redirect (301)
> to anoncvs.postgresql.org, rather than maintain both servers.

Not sure what broke then, as that was what was there before ... and I just
uncommented the Redirect, and it works now too ...

It now has:
        # cvsweb service is moved        Redirect /cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/ http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.
cgi/pgsql/        Redirect /cvsweb.cgi http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi

The first deals with some legacy URLs that may be floating around, and the
second catches the normal stuff ...

Tested both from here, and both appear to rediret fine to anoncvs ... let
me know if there is a problem still ...

----