Re: Mailing list (lack of) spam filtering - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Mailing list (lack of) spam filtering
Date
List pgsql-www
Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

> Here's another example of recent spam to the -bugs list.
> If we need help setting up spamassassin, please let me
> know. I can't imagine why we aren't catching items like this:
>
> http://rafb.net/p/8UQ9Oy96.html

I agree.  Our current situation is embarrasing.

Please Marc don't ask for specific headers.  The problem is not specific
emails.  The problem is that our setup in general is crap.  It's not
enough to just train Maia for a bunch of additional emails.