Re: Mailing list (lack of) spam filtering - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Mailing list (lack of) spam filtering
Date
List pgsql-www
On Thu, 22 Jan 2009, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Does anyone have any potential solutions? We could use spamhaus but we
> would have to be very careful because of the international nature of the
> project. We could add SORBS that might help a bit... thoughts?

Right now, we are relying on spamassasin + greylisting ... way back when
(I don't know how far back), we *had*:

#            reject_rbl_client dnsbl.sorbs.net,
#            reject_rbl_client relays.ordb.org,
#            reject_rbl_client opm.blitzed.org,
#            reject_rbl_client sbl.spamhaus.org,
#            reject_rbl_client list.dsbl.org,

Not sure when we removed, nor why, but someone at some point must have
complained ...

I can re-add all of them, if ppl would like ... just say the word ...

----