Re: New pg_dump patch -- document statistics collector exception - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: New pg_dump patch -- document statistics collector exception
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday 20 January 2009 20:22:10 Bryce Nesbitt wrote:
> This is a proposed patch to document disabling the statistics collector
> pg_dump activity, and give a bit more visibility to the PGOPTIONS
> environment variable supported by libpq.
>
> It is an alternative to the prior patch, which supplied a --no-stats flag.
>
> This is a documentation only patch, not tied to a recent code change.

s/varriable/variable/g

also, I forget which way is proper, but you're inconsistent with your closing
tags for <application> in that paragraph (using both </application and </>)

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net