Re: Problem with WIKI Contents links - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Problem with WIKI Contents links
Date
List pgsql-www
Bruce Momjian escribió:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Peter Eisentraut escribi?:
> >
> > > The W3C validator shows 2874 errors on that page, so we are lucky to see
> > > anything at all ...
> >
> > Apparently a lot of these are related to the fact that <dt> and <dd> are
> > not closed in the TodoItemBase template.
>
> Brendan, someone, can this be corrected?

FWIW I did a quick experiment the other day to add the </dd> and </dt>
tags, but it resulted in the tags being displayed verbatim in the Todo
page, so I reverted it.  I figured it was safer to play on a local
Mediawiki installation, but I don't have one so I left it at that.