Re: Users group on a map - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Users group on a map
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Jean-Paul Argudo escribió:

> Thanks for this map, thats quite cool to see blue elephants flying all
> over the globe without taking illicit substances.

:-D

> > http://moourl.com/pugmap
>
> Looks like some elephants are missing:
>
>  - Chili (Valparaiso? Alvaro may precise this): www.postgresql.cl

Sadly, this isn't really community.  It was a one-man effort; this man
went to greener pastures a long time ago, and the site is effectively
unmaintained.  Currently there is no Pg community in Chile.

>  - Peru (Lima?): www.postgresql.pe

Small correction: http://www.postgresql.org.pe

I'm still trying to figure out if this group is alive or not.
Apparently it is.