Re: PGCon brand - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From David Fetter
Subject Re: PGCon brand
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 10:00:36AM -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-01-11 at 09:43 -0800, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>
> > > Otherwise the conference domain is postgresqlconference.org. I
> > > also do try to make sure I don't use the PgCon name. So let's
> > > not put any of this off on me.
> >
> > You have been asked not to use pgcon.us, and yet you continue to
> > use it anyway.
> >
> > Why is that, JD?
> >

> I believe I have fully explained my reasoning.

Nobody else believes that, though, especially the person who built and
continues to maintain the PgCon brand.

Joshua, you're wrong on this one, and you should transfer any pgcon
domains you or your associates are holding to Dan Langille.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!