Re: Proposal: new border setting in psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Proposal: new border setting in psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
C�dric Villemain wrote:
> Bruce Momjian a �crit :
> > D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> >> In fact I wrote it because I do want it for ReST.  When I first
> >> proposed it that was my sell.  I received pushback because it was for
> >> too specific a purpose so I stepped back and showed that it was simply
> >> a logical extension that happened to work as ReST input.  Now it seems
> >> that unless it is 100% ReST and documented as such it will be rejected.
> >>
> >> I'm feeling the ground shift under me.
> >
> > Can you find an email that shows this;  I don't remember a shift.
>
> I do remember the same : ReSt was rejecting because it was too boring to maintin
> or get a 100% compliant ouput (btw are we 100% compliant with any SQL ?)

Where was that said?  URL from archives?  I am not saying I don't
believe you, it is just that I don't remember anyone saying that, at
least in the thread I read:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-08/msg01007.php

http://enterprisedb.com