Re: Wiki wizard help? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Wiki wizard help?
Date
Re: Wiki wizard help?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-www
On Tuesday 06 January 2009 14:36, Tom Lane wrote:
> Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> > I'd like to try formatting the bugs list (84_open_items) on the wiki
> > for organizing getting these issues fixed (or dismissed as
> > non-issues). Something like the commifest template would be useful,
> > but not exactly the same.
> >
> > Sections should be "Pending Issues", "Resolved Issues", and "Rejected
> > Issues".  Columns should be "Issue", "Status", "Reporter", "Assigned
> > To"
>
> Why do we need this?  Once an item is dealt with, we'll just remove it
> from the page.

I thought a little history would be nice, but I suppose we have the wiki
history for that.  In that case, we just need the columns and not the
sections.

Hmmm.  "Rejected Issues" are still good to have, so people don't keep
bringing them up.  No?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus