Re: Argentina Press Contact - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Argentina Press Contact
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Santiago Zarate escribió:
> We've got a similar situation in Venezuela even if i dont see that our
> comunity is so active... i haven't been able to contact the Venezuela
> Press Contact, Cesar Villanueva (tried few times months ago... by mail
> and phone) who is also holding the postgresql.org.ve domain and some
> other stuff...

This is why it's a bad idea to let individuals hold the rights to the
domains.  They disappear or go nuts, and the community is screwed.

I hereby propose we add Guido and Santiago as contacts for AR and VE
respectively (after all, an alias can be used for more than one person,
right?)