Re: Annoying Reply-To - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Angel Alvarez
Subject Re: Annoying Reply-To
Date
List pgsql-general
Well

but the RFC's were in fact prior to thunderbird
So for he most of its life, when few people was using it,
Thiunderbird was a sad example of your botched attempt of creating a
standar of NOT FOLLOWING THE RFC's...

Well, also M$ thought they invented internet so its a common mistake.

May be you can push Thunderbird guys a bit to include a little more funcionailty
other than complaining others that try to follow what to seemed to be the right way.

Are we going to try be standars compliant or we keep trying to reinvent the wheel?

Poor RFC people, what a waste of time...

Regards, Angel

--
Ningún personajillo ha sido vilipendiado si no es necesario. El 'buen rollo' está en nuestras manos.