Re: Re: multi recordset and data type check was: Re: PL/pgSQL stored procedure returning multiple result sets (SELECTs)? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
Subject Re: Re: multi recordset and data type check was: Re: PL/pgSQL stored procedure returning multiple result sets (SELECTs)?
Date
In response to Re: multi recordset and data type check was: Re: PL/pgSQL stored procedure returning multiple result sets (SELECTs)?  (Vladimir Dzhuvinov <vd@valan.net>)
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:48:33 +0300
Vladimir Dzhuvinov <vd@valan.net> wrote:

> It seems like the PHP PG binding does allow (?) retrieval of
> multiple result sets through pg_get_result(), but only for
> requests issued asynchronously:

> http://bg2.php.net/manual/en/function.pg-get-result.php

Interesting.

> > Out of curiosity, what language are you using?
>
> For MySQL I've been mostly using PHP, occasionally Java, Python
> and C.

pardon the noise I forgot to check mysql*i* functions.
thanks

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it