Re: Oracle and Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Reg Me Please
Subject Re: Oracle and Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all.
I'm much interested in this discussion, as these points (kind of) arise every
while when discussing with customers.

I think that real world facts, not just opinions from either part would be
better.
Some answers from David and Jon make sense to me, the other ones smell more
like flames.