Re: Ohio LinuxFest Booth - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Ohio LinuxFest Booth
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wednesday 10 September 2008 14:56, Melanie wrote:
>  1917 Castleburg Drive
>  Apex,  NC  27523-5188
>
>  That's Andrews address.  We're driving so we can take it up with us,
> but, getting it here will let me get it organized first.

And get it out of my living room.  Prepare to recieve, via UPS probably.

>  This saves me from putting out  a request for this stuff later.  Andrew
> wants to give out CD's with Postgres on it, thoughts where I might
> arrange to get those?

Well, we didn't print any on the West Coast because we've become concerned
about environmental issues.  We did get USB keys for "special
people" (they cost $9 each to buy) which could be used for handing out
images, but not to every attendee.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus