Re: TODO <-> Commitfest - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: TODO <-> Commitfest
Date
List pgsql-hackers
David Fetter wrote:
> Folks,
>
> It looks to me like there should be more links, maybe even
> bidirectional ones, between the TODO wiki and commitfest pages.  Does
> mediawiki have a bidirectional link capability?

Huh, what's a bidirectional link in this context?

I think both the Commitfest and Todo are just ordered collections of
pointers to the archives, IMHO anyway (which makes even sadder the fact
that the archives are so puny).  I'm not sure what you are envisioning.
Can you be more explicit?