Re: Easy upgrade on Cpanel *without* downtime - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua Drake
Subject Re: Easy upgrade on Cpanel *without* downtime
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:25:09 +0800
"Phoenix Kiula" <phoenix.kiula@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Slony". Any simple instructions on installing it and getting it
> working?
>
> Why is PG so complex! It's a such a lovely database. If only at least
> the installation and upgrade could be made more humane..

Well the installation is about as easy as it gets. I grant you we are
in the stone age when it comes to upgrading. We are however welcoming
patches should you feel the need to create and or sponsor :)

Joshua D. Drake