Re: Adjusting debug_print_plan to be more useful by default - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Adjusting debug_print_plan to be more useful by default
Date
Re: Adjusting debug_print_plan to be more useful by default  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday 19 August 2008 12:40:11 Tom Lane wrote:
> I'd also like to propose making debug_pretty_print default to ON.
> At least for me, the other formatting is 100% unreadable.

Any thoughts on just making it always print that way and getting rid of the
GUC? Anyone want to argue they'll be turning this off?

--
Robert Treat