Re: should i need to install xml library in postgresql inorder to work on xml file? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephane Bortzmeyer
Subject Re: should i need to install xml library in postgresql inorder to work on xml file?
Date
Re: Re: should i need to install xml library in postgresql inorder to work on xml file?
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 06:36:48PM +0100,
 Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote
 a message of 30 lines which said:

> Are you in a position to see whether this was done on your installation?

Side question: is there any way (SELECT * FROM
pg_compilation_options?) to retrieve this information from an already
installed PostgreSQL?  I scanned the documentation for more than five
seconds and found nothing.

(On my Debian, I've read the source of the Debian package, there must
be a better way.)