Re: pg_dump lock timeout - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From daveg
Subject Re: pg_dump lock timeout
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 03:43:11AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> daveg <daveg@sonic.net> writes:
> > On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 02:50:50PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> >> In most cases our policy has been that pg_dumpall should accept and pass
> >> through any pg_dump option for which it's sensible to do so. I did not
> >> make that happen but it seems it'd be a reasonable follow-on patch.
>
> > I'll remember that next time.
>
> Er .. actually that was a direct request for you to do it.

Attached is a the followon patch for pg_dumpall and docs to match pg_dump.

On a second topic, is anyone working on a parallel dump/load? I'd be
interested in helping.

-dg

--
David Gould       daveg@sonic.net      510 536 1443    510 282 0869