Re: pg_dump lock timeout - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From daveg
Subject Re: pg_dump lock timeout
Date
List pgsql-patches
Here is an updated version of this patch against head. It builds, runs and
functions as expected. I did not build the sgml.

I've made changes based on various comments as follows:

  - use WAIT_TIME in description consistantly. Reworded for clarity.
    (Stephan Frost)

  - Use a separate query buffer in getTables() (Stephan Frost)

  - sets statement_timeout=0 afterwards per new policy (Tom Lane, Marko Kreen)

  - has only --long-option to conserve short option letters (Marko Kreen)

Regards

-dg

--
David Gould       daveg@sonic.net      510 536 1443    510 282 0869