Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [pdxpug] Pg booth staffing at OSCON - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [pdxpug] Pg booth staffing at OSCON
Date
List pgsql-general
Daniel,

> I'm starting a new job this week, but they said I can get the OSCON
> days off so I can fill in the booth for many of the empty spots.  I
> don't want to do the booth during the keynotes (and what would be the
> point anyways no one will be in the exhibitor hall), and I'd kinda
> like to schedule it around when things of interest are happening in
> OSCAMP, but who knows what that schedule will be until the conference
> actually starts.

Well, you can obviously get into OSCAMP and FOSSCoach and the BOFs and the
other free events.  Not that I'd be promoting such a thing (as an OSCON
committee member), but if there's *a* specific session you want to attend,
you can probably persuade one of the several PostgreSQL speakers to loan you
their badge.

If you want a full pass, I have access to substantial discount codes, although
you already missed the early bird discount.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun