Re: Booth Swag - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: Booth Swag
Date
Re: Booth Swag  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 23:23:04 +0200 Guillaume Lelarge wrote:

> Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum a écrit :
> >
> > That's a problem. Right after i sent my mail i went into my storage
> > room and searched for the sheeds - could not find them. Right now i'm
> > not even sure if i brought them back from Brussels.
> > Will search again later today.
> >

> Are you talking about these ?
>    http://lelarge.info/~guillaume/DSC_7893.JPG

Yeah! This are the stickers.
They are nice and not really expensive, i think 0,50 € each (or a bit
less, should check the invoice).

So either we can sell them or we can decide to have them as a give-away.

> I have some of them if anybody wants them.

I should have the others ... don't know where.
But thanks for the image ;-)

Kind regards

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum