Re: Booth Swag - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: Booth Swag
Date
Re: Booth Swag
List pgsql-advocacy
On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 21:05:00 -0700 Selena Deckelmann wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
> <adsmail@wars-nicht.de> wrote:

> >> Ooh, I like that sticker idea.  We had elephant logo stickers at LFNW.
> >
> > Like the stickers we had at FOSDEM earlier this year?
> > I have two sheets, one with white and one with silver background, both
> > have an elephant on them.
> >
> > Nobody wanted this stickers ...
>
> I never saw the FOSDEM ones! Can you send me a link or the art for them?

That's a problem. Right after i sent my mail i went into my storage
room and searched for the sheeds - could not find them. Right now i'm
not even sure if i brought them back from Brussels.
Will search again later today.

the stickers are approx 3cm, square, silver or white background and
have an elephant logo.

Looks very good - but as i said, almost nobody wanted one.

> My plan is to make ones like these, but with the elephant on them:
>
> http://skitch.com/selena/pstf/photo-50

Looks very cute!

Kind regards

--