Re: Live CDs for upcoming shows - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From David Fetter
Subject Re: Live CDs for upcoming shows
Date
Re: Live CDs for upcoming shows  (Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>)
Re: Live CDs for upcoming shows  ("Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 02:38:46PM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Hello,
>
> O.k. folks, it is that time of year again. Normally we press
> anywhere from 500-1000 live cds for the upcoming years events.
> However, I am starting to wonder if it is worth it.

-1

If we're going to hand out images, it'd be a *lot* better if they're
suitable for the ubiquitous USB keys everybody seems to have these
days.  That way, we're not lugging tons of the things around in the
hope that 5% of the people who pick one up ever boot it, and the
people who get the images are guaranteed to care because they're
willing to wait a few minutes while the image transfers to their key.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!