Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Convert wal_sync_method to guc enum. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Convert wal_sync_method to guc enum.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> > I need to leave for a couple of hours, will look again when I get
> > back. But so far, I'm quite surprised. Here's my reasoning, please
> > poke holes in it :-)
>
> I think you forgot to handle SYNC_METHOD_OPEN_DSYNC in
> issue_xlog_fsync. If you are going to split SYNC_METHOD_OPEN into two
> codes, you need to handle both those codes everywhere
> SYNC_METHOD_OPEN was formerly referenced ...

That was it, fixed. I missed the fact that the same error message
occured twice in the file.

I blame lack of caffeine comined with having hacked Latex code. It just
kills the brain.

Thanks for the pointer!

//Magnus