Re: Jabber.postgresql.org maintenance - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Jabber.postgresql.org maintenance
Date
Re: Jabber.postgresql.org maintenance  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@CommandPrompt.com>)
List pgsql-www
Jonah H. Harris escribió:
> On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 2:52 AM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> >  Sorry for the short notice. PostgreSQL Jabber server is going down for
> >  maintenance. Expected downtime is less than 30 minutes.
>
> Wow, I didn't even know we had one!

You can request an account if you're so interested.

I expect it would be useful for GSoC, at least ... _if_ it were opened
so that it would be able to talk to the student's accounts outside the
network.  (I don't expect we would give accounts to the students -- they
are supposed to be restricted to contributors only.)

FWIW I think it would be good to offer accounts to contributors on
pgsql-hackers or some such place.  Mine has proven invaluable to me.