Re: timestamp with time zone output incorrect - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: timestamp with time zone output incorrect
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 06:30:27PM +1200, Steve Martin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are having trouble with the output of timestamp with time zone with
> versions 8.1.10 and 8.3.1.
> It seems reversed, and change over times are incorrect.
>
> timezone for both is:
> => show timezone ;
>  TimeZone
> NZST-12NZDT
> (1 row)

I have no idea what timezone that it. Presumably it switches between
daylight savings and non-daylight savings based on the US rules? I
can't find this timezone anywhere on my system. Perhaps you should try
the timezone Pacific/Auckland to get closer to what you want.

Have a nice day,

Attachment