Re: New Zealanders? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Brenda Wallace
Subject Re: New Zealanders?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Thanks Selena! :-)

Doesn't need much technical knowledge to help here - It needs the group to be
run.

The tasks of running a pug are:
 set the date/time
 booking rooms (in company boardrooms or a bar or a restaurant or wherever)
 badgering the techies to speak
 setting/suggesting topics/themes to help nudge people to speak
 collect RSVPs so we know how many kegs of beer to provide
 maintaining the website with event details

I'm happy to do this, but admit i'm falling behind. I was outta action for
about 4 weeks and have no-one currently to pick up the slack during this
time, so the May meeting has been cancelled. Next meeting is June.

--
Brenda Wallace
Mobile Technology Wrangler

Attachment