Re: TODO, FAQs to Wiki? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: TODO, FAQs to Wiki?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Am Montag, 21. April 2008 schrieb Alvaro Herrera:
> Yes, basically my answer is "we don't".  Currently there's no such thing
> as easy editing, and while I agree it would be good to have it, I don't
> have a solution for it.

I think easy editing and easy translating are sort of mutually exclusive with
the tool set we have, unfortunately.  I personally don't think the wiki is
the right place for the FAQ, as I have previously mentioned, and if
translating is important, then it is certainly the wrong place.

It seems the logical place to keep the FAQ would be in the pgweb svn, in
DocBook XML possibly.  Translations could be managed via the pgtranslation
project.