Re: Commitfest namespacing (was: TODO, FAQs to Wiki?) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Commitfest namespacing (was: TODO, FAQs to Wiki?)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Brendan Jurd escribió:

> I wonder if we should namespace the CommitFest pages by year as well
> as month (i.e., move CommitFest:May to CommitFest:May2008).  This way,
> even after we've had a CommitFest:May in 2009/2010/etc., the history
> of the May 2008 CommitFest will still be easily viewable as a discrete
> item.

Agreed -- this same idea occurred to me some days ago, but I then forgot
it :-)  For now, it would be good to ensure that CommitFest:May is a
redirect to May2008.  (I think it would make sense to have a
CommitFest:Current redirect and perhaps CommitFest:Next.)