Re: Commitfest namespacing (was: TODO, FAQs to Wiki?) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Commitfest namespacing (was: TODO, FAQs to Wiki?)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 02:54:16 +1000
"Brendan Jurd" <direvus@gmail.com> wrote:

> Being able to submit patches via a web form is one of the more obvious
> benefits of a real patch tracker.  I'm not aware of any way to
> accomplish this in mediawiki without resorting to some nasty script
> hackery.

We could probably put the form "in front" of mediawiki and have it
autocreate a new page under some other page etc...

But then again... there is already perfectly could tracking software
out there.

Joshua D. Drake