Re: Lessons from commit fest - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Lessons from commit fest
Date
Re: Lessons from commit fest  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > > The source code of pgindent I use is on our ftp site.  find_typedefs
> > > should now work on Linux as well as BSD.  Not sure what else would
> > > be a problem.
> >
> > Also I can put up a web page where you can upload or email your C file
> > and get a formatted version back.
>
> IIRC, last time I tried it, the failure was because I couldn't get it
> to build the proper typedefs. Any chance you could just put a regularly
> updated typedefs file somewhere that I could wget down?

Have you tried the CVS version?  It should support typedefs on Linux?  I
can put a continually-updated version on my ftp site if people want it.

http://enterprisedb.com