Re: New pages and wiki reorg - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: New pages and wiki reorg
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wednesday 16 April 2008 09:21, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Greg Smith wrote:
> > The next thing I'm planning to clean up after I'm done with that is the
> > "Developer and Contributor Resources".  It badly needs 8.3 content
> > archived, current 8.4 development highlighted, and general structure
> > collapsed a bit so potential developers can find the important things
> > easily.
>
> While you're at it, please move the "Advocacy" pages out of "Developer
> and Contributor Resources", and rename "Developer and Contributor
> Resources" back to "Developer Resources".  There's no point at all in
> having the advocacy stuff mixed with developer's -- it's just an
> artifact of advocacy coming from the old developer's wiki.

Are you familiar with the concept of namespaces? I've been thinking that maybe
we should add some of them into the wiki. I was thinking one for
Advocacy, "general" Development, and then one for each release maybe?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Namespace

--
Robert Treat