Re: Commit fest queue - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Commit fest queue
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 06:46:18PM +0100, Gregory Stark wrote:

> As an aside, you've reminded me about another thing that bothers me about
> Bugzilla and RT. In both cases they seem to put a lot of focus around the
> idea of "searching" bugs. I don't really get why.

To be fair to RT, it's really designed as a general-purpose trouble-ticket
system.  If you've ever worked a help desk, you'll have no trouble knowing
why searching is a valuable function.

But yes, you can (with some pain, like everything else in RT) completely
rejigger the access screens to eliminate this.