Re: postgres.org doesn't work - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: postgres.org doesn't work
Date
List pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Didn't you already bring this up once this week?  Do you *really*
> have nothing better with your time?

No, not really.

> We saw your original, we acknowledged your original, and we are
> working on putting in place a fix ...

The only acknowledgement I got was from Josh Berkus which was:

> > Postgres.net doesn't belong to us, unless the guy recently sold
> > it to someone.

I see no indication there that anything is being worked on, hence my
request on www (and I suppressed the postgres.net mention based on
Josh's comments.)

If the reply had been, "Yea, we know it is a problem and will fix it in
X weeks" I could have stopped worrying about it.