Re: Databasing sponsors - Mailing list pgsql-www

From damien clochard
Subject Re: Databasing sponsors
Date
List pgsql-www
> >  Now, of course, we'd need to pull in PGUS, PGEU, and PostgreSQL.Br.
>
> No, I don't think we do - we're only interested in sponsors of
> postgresql.org (and possibly family, per our offlist conversation) on
> www.postgresql.org. The regional groups have their own websites and
> use funding for their own purposes, so I believe its up to them to
> recognise their own sponsors.

Exactly. At least this is what we are working on in the french-speaking users
association. In a few days we will publish on postgresql.fr a web page with
the listing of the sponsors ( although we rather use the terms "corporate
members" ) along with the active contributors of the association.

--
damien clochard
http://dalibo.org | http://dalibo.com