Re: Databasing sponsors - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Databasing sponsors
Date
List pgsql-www
Dave,

> What does it have to do with SPI, JPUG or Fr (as groups, not the
> individuals in them)?

Because at the time those were our only fundraising vehicles.  It was also
an open session and several people not in any of those orgs attended.

Now, of course, we'd need to pull in PGUS, PGEU, and PostgreSQL.Br.
However, I stand by the idea that the donor schema from then is still
basically OK and we can put it up and then incrementally improve it.  If
we try for the 100% perfect donor listings, then it'll just be the website
redesign all over again.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus