New planet discovered ! - Mailing list pgsql-www

From damien clochard
Subject New planet discovered !
Date
List pgsql-www
hello !

Researchers have found a new object in the Galaxy of the Great Elephant : a
new blog planet located at http://planete.postgresql.fr

This new planet is an aggregator of French PostgreSQL-related RSS feeds.
It is quite small but it is growing.
Its population is using a weird language called « French ».

This aggregator is to be a "little sister" of the existing english-speaking
planet.

This planet is open to any new RSS feed that fills these 2 requirements :

a/ the feed must contain exclusively PostgreSQL related articles
b/ the feed must contain exclusively articles written in french.

The website is hosted and administrated by the French-speaking Users
Association  ( http://www.postgresql.fr )

Let's hope we'll see others planets appearing in various languages, hence
reflecting the diversity of our community...

Bonne journée ! ;-)

--
damien clochard
http://dalibo.org | http://dalibo.com