Re: ECPG connection timeouts - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From meskes@postgresql.org
Subject Re: ECPG connection timeouts
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
[Answering my own email ...]

Zitat von Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org>:
> However, you will notice that this doesn't work as I just found that the
> parser doesn't like the "=14" part. I will fix this in a minute.

Need to step backward a little bit. Fixing the parser was easy, but
apparently PQsetdbLogin does not really set the option correctly.
Before looking for the bug which might be a formatting problem in ecpg
but appears to be a PQsetdbLogin limitation I think I better spend the
time upgrading to use PQconnectDB instead.

BTW shouldn't setting PGOPTIONS (?) accordingly work too? Not sure
after seeing PQsetdbLogin fail.

Michael