Re: postgresql.org mail infrastructure - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: postgresql.org mail infrastructure
Date
List pgsql-www
Just a short top-post here ... as I mentioned before, Dave/Tom/I have been
discussing this issue on -core, with it degenerating to 'Dave/I' ... we
have a plan to move forward on this based on discussions that actually
happened a couple of weeks ago as a percursor to this ...

Dave/I will be posting a summary of our scheduale/plan to sysadmins later
this evening, as this is an infrastructure, not WWW, issue ...

Thank you ...

----