Re: PROC_VACUUM_FOR_WRAPAROUND doesn't work expectedly - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: PROC_VACUUM_FOR_WRAPAROUND doesn't work expectedly
Date
Re: PROC_VACUUM_FOR_WRAPAROUND doesn't work expectedly  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> > How about this other patch?
>
> That's really, really ugly.  I'd rather see the flag passed down to
> vacuum_rel as a regular function argument.  I realize you'll need
> to touch the signatures of a couple of levels of functions to do that,
> but a global variable for this seems just dangerous.

Okay, I'll do that instead.  If I do it quickly, will it be present in
8.3.1?  I think it was already tagged so my guess is it won't.