Re: getting support for developers - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Cédric Villemain
Subject Re: getting support for developers
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Le Tuesday 11 March 2008, Gabriele Bartolini a écrit :
> Ciao Magnus,
>
> Yes. But I think the rules are reasonably similar across europe these days
>
> > - though of course not identical. I can only speak from the perspective
> > of the Swedish rules, which I know.
>
> In any case, we can't do this. We need professional advice and an
> accountant (or accounting firm) that follows PGEU activity from a financial
> and fiscal point of view. If you remember, when we (Italians) proposed the
> European association to be based in Italy, we provided a list of expenses
> which included full support (all year) by professional accountants.

It is totally free to get information for that from the tax department of/in
France. And not very hard (get a meet or go directly then take 1 or 2 hours
to talk with the civil servant.)

--
Cédric Villemain
Administrateur de Base de Données