Generate schema like uml diagrams from existing db - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Generate schema like uml diagrams from existing db
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello friends,
  Thanks for reading this post.
I have a very huge database with many relationships among tables. I want to generate a schema diagram (something like a
umldiagram) from the database. Is there any tool that does that or any postgresql command that can export a file in
someformat?

  I have been searching the internet but only get commercial versions of softwares, but I am looking for something open
sourceto so that I can reuse it.

  Please respond if you have an answer to the above question.

Thanking you.

With warm regards.

Vivek J. Joshi.

vivek@staff.ownmail.com