Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 11:59:49 -0700 Josh Berkus wrote:

> > > I have no problem with having a policy or following a policy.  My
> > > problem is:  Where is it?  When was the last time someone's blog was
> > > booted from planetpostgresql?  Is it documented, i.e. an "open &
> > > discussed" event?
>
> Actually, the policy was discussed on pgsql-www mailing list in November, I
> believe, due to formatting issues on the Postgresql.org home page.  Devrim
> says he e-mailed you (and every other planetpostgresql.org feed) about it in
> January.

i can remember that i got this an email from Devrim. Even if i don't
had a specific problem with one of my postings. But i can't remember
the exact date. It was either end of 2007 or beginning 2008.

Kind regards

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group