Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs
Date
Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@CommandPrompt.com>)
List pgsql-general
Lewis,

> PlanetPostgrSQL.org is listed on the postgresql.org home page and
> should be controlled by more than a single individual.  If this is a
> project that is policed and controlled solely by Devrim (as intimated
> by Joshua Drake, to me, in an email), then it should be removed from
> the homepage.

Historically, discussions regarding what goes on Planetpostgresql.org have
taken place on pgsql-www, and Devrim has been pretty consistent in raising
issues there before taking action.  I don't know why he didn't this time;
I've posted to pgsql-www inquiring.

He's also not the sole admin of planetpostgresql.org.

--
--Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Project Core Team
www.postgresql.org

(all opinions expressed are my own; I do not speak
 for the Project unless specifically noted.)